I wanted to share with you all this *amazing course* for detoxing from Pharmaceutical Birth Control Pills. It’s only 28 days – a lunar cycle – and is packed with information and support. I wish that I had had this information years ago! It would have made my transition off of pharmaceuticals so much easier.
The course is run by Kim & Amy, the Rent Tent Sisters, who have been working in the field of Reproductive Health for nine years. They’ve written a book inspired by their personal experiences and their work in the field and are now sharing their wisdom through thid course.
Here are 5 Reasons you want to consider coming off of Birth Control Pills:
- Dramatically decrease your risk of stroke and other serious health concerns (along with side effects like low libido and depression)
- Reduce your environmental footprint (minimizing hormones in the water as well as the packaging waste)
- Preserve your long-term fertility
- Heal underlying reproductive health issues like PCOS (the pill just masks the symptoms rather than addressing the root cause)
- Discover birth control methods that are equally effective and side effect free.
As I mentioned in my last post, Birth Control pills are masters at masking whatever imbalance is going on under the surface. Whether it’s an eating disorder, depression, or a life circumstance that needs changing – In my experience, pharmaceutical birth control pills create the illusion that everything is fine. When in reality, there may be some serious imbalances that need addressing.
It is SO empowering to have a natural cycle with the moon rather than with a pill.
Well worth every bit of the journey